Internship at BORDA: Proposal Development & Resource Mobilization
31 January 2019
BORDA is looking for a motivated student/intern (m/f) to support our proposal writing and resource mobilization activities at our headquarters in Bremen as of mid-February 2019 (time period: 3-4 months).
Reimbursement depending on monthly availability or on 450€/month basis.
- Inventorying BORDA’s past and current project proposals & calls for proposals as submitted during national and international tender & application processes.
- Identification of relevant (internal) selection criteria during the initial screening for calls & applications
- Elaboration of a modular repository (administrative and content specific components) to optimize application procedures during tendering processes and proposal writing phases
- Mapping and categorization of potential funding sources
- Elaboration of project specific modules for upcoming calls/proposals in the field of climate change adaptation, energy recovery, circular economy and urban sanitation development
- Completed BSc in environmental, engineering or natural science studies, or in international relations
- Experience in project acquisition (tender preparation for development banks, European and or German Funding lines)
- Good German and English language skills, knowledge of French and/or Spanish are an asset.
- Good MS Office skills
- Structured and independent working approach
- Experience in international development cooperation as well as successful EU call grant application contribution are desirable.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a motivation letter in .docx or .pdf format to our Human Resources department at gro.a1550650814drob@1550650814sboj1550650814 with the email subject stating “Intern – Proposal Development & Resource Mobilization” / [+your surname in the subject line].
Who we are
The Bremen Overseas Research & Development Association (BORDA e.V.) is an expert NGO specialising in sanitation. For over 40 years, our award-winning solutions have empowered people and set new standards in 20+ countries.
What we do
BORDA provides game-changing sanitation solutions worldwide through facilitating knowledge transfer, providing sanitation solutions & management, and facilitating partnerships.
How we do it
- Staying close to people – “from mason to minister”
- Testing our solutions in reality
- Adapting & innovating
- Acting as a trusted advisor
Our impact: increased liveability, lasting structural change, empowered players
BORDA empowers people to make their communities more liveable.